Lindsay Elyse




--Where is your store?--
HERE! http://lindsayelyse.storenvy.com/
It is not always available! I open the store one weekend a month normally, because it takes a lot of time and I just don't want it up always :D When it's open, you'll know. I spam my social media the whole weekend!! (Usually the first weekend of the month)

--I want to send you something awesome! Where should I mail to?--
PO Box 7107
Chandler, AZ 85246
If you send me something, tweet me so I know to go check my box :D

--Will you come to FarAwayOtherCountry for a convention?--
I WOULD LOVE TO. But. Traveling is expensive. So if you'd like me to attend a convention near you, email the convention and request that they invite me as a guest! Tell them I'm cool and I promise not to bite them.

--Insert various questions about live streaming here--
http://twitch.tv/lindsayelyse
I stream on Tuesday nights at 6pm PST. Normally. Ocassionally I'll stream on Thursdays too. I stream whatever I feel like playing, sometimes League of Legends, sometimes Halo 4, sometimes World of Warcraft. I do not add people to my friends lists. SORRY T____T I just like to play games and not answer messages and get millions of game invites and stuff. I love you guys, but I need some time to myself sometimes! Especially when I'm shooting things. I do occasionally stream with viewers, but I will announce that I'm doing so beforehand. I'm not partnered because Twitch said so andddd I haven't been streaming much in 2014 because there's nothing out right now I'm interested in streaming :D THINK THAT COVERS TWITCH.


Commenti

Post più popolari