Kassandra Leigh

Alt. Model Photographer Artist & Nerd-life enthusiast based out of NY ^_^ Wishlist: 

Biografia
Alt. Model Photographer Artist & Nerd-life enthusiast based out of NY

-Services Offered-

PHOTOGRAPHY:

A long island based photographer team with my fiancée – Patrick & assistants. It is an unstoppable duo(trio?Often more?oh dear.) …minus perhaps batman nipple armor lol.

We specialize in highly stylized fashion & beauty shoots often done on location. FASHION FETISH & FANTASY! My three F's I adore shooting. On rare occasion we do take on commercial jobs such as shooting photos for pageant girls, product photos and events.

Ill never ask you to do anything as a model that Im not willing to do myself ( Be it jump in a river, climb a tree – jump off a bridge etc rofl ). But if you arent willing to go that extra mile for some unique shots , I may not be the one to work with.

Please note that I work digitally , both in reference to my lovely*strokes* Nikon and in reference to the post production.

The images you will get will be fully stylized and retouched.

Day Rates: Start at $100.

Ill spend all day long if necessary to get a good image.
If makeup,hair and wardrobe styling is needed we may provide for extra.




RETOUCHING:

I enjoy bringing out the absolute most fabulous look hiding in the potential of an image.Stray hairs, PMS pimple,mismatched sweaters or weird folds shouldn't get in the way of the over all photo. And when I retouch- They wont! A diamond will always be a diamond- but you can buff it , shine it and shape it for a more impact filled and eye pleasing presentation !






MODELING:

As you may have noticed, a lot of the images in my portfolio does not list a photographer – that is because they were shot by myself. Sadly, there are limits to what lil o’me can accomplish on my own! Because of my passion for photography , I am much more aware of how lighting, angles and other environmental attributes effect the model and try to really use this extra knowledge when doing “mah thing”. If you have a project in mind please do not hesitate to contact me with your name, a detailed description of the project, compensation and a time frame youd like to work within and hopefully we can collaborate together soon!

Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 35″
Waist: 27″
Hips: 36″
Cup: B
Shoe: 8.5 / 9
Hair color: Mixed
Hair length: Short / asymmetric
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Other
Shoot nudes: Yes
 

Commenti

Post più popolari